NC4 Human Resources
NC4, the leader in Situational Readiness solutions, is always interested in bright minds with proven track records. To inquire about employment opportunities with us, please submit a cover letter and resume to our
NC4 accepts resumes on an ongoing basis for entry-level domestic and international incident analyst positions in El Segundo, CA and Merrifield, VA. Shifts are 12 hours, overnight, and based in NC4 International Monitoring Centers.
- Bachelor's degree
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong research skills, particularly on the Internet
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet short-term deadlines
- Contribute to and thrive in a team environment
- Knowledge of and interest in world affairs, journalism, or related fields
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Applicant must perform a variety of duties, including but not limited to:
- Analyze time-sensitive material on events that may impact NC4 customers
- Conduct research on current events utilizing the latest technologies
- Monitor and update significant incidents both domestically and globally
- Write concise, accurate alerts on a timely basis
- Professionally respond to customer feedback and inquiries
- Manage various special projects
How to Apply
Please email your resume along with your salary requirements to
Include “ELS Night Analyst” in the subject line if interested in a position in the El Segundo, CA monitoring center, or “VA Night Analyst” for the Merrifield, VA monitoring center.
Please note that NC4 will not cover any moving or interview expenses. Our hiring team will contact you VIA EMAIL if you are selected and please, ABSOLUTELY NO PHONE CALLS.
This site is protected by copyright and trademark laws under U.S. and International law.
All rights reserved. © 2013 NC4